Lighthouse Catholic Media cdclub Lighthouse Catholic Media store Lighthouse Catholic Media youngAdult

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

My "Works of Mercy" Storefront....

I have just opened up a new Storefront with CafePress called "Works of Mercy" which features my photography/artwork on the Corporal and Spiritual Works of Mercy.

ALL the proceeds from that Storefront will be donated to Life-Affirming Charities...especially those who take care of the poor and/or homeless...Such as "St. Luke's Mission of Mercy" in the inner city of Buffalo, New York.

The store is still in development, but already has some products for purchase. Please check it out when you have a chance.

This is my 2nd Storefront with CafePress. My other one is called "Rose's Artistic Impressions Gallery" and that one has thousands of items for sale (so far...still adding to that one also).

God bless! Rose
.

No comments: